Thursday, March 8, 2007

Purely Pleasurable Purchases

With the recent lottery pot in excess of $300 million - I have been thinking about what would I buy with my winnings. Now there is of course the obvious - pay off the mortgage and the bills and the do good portion of the proceeds. But what I really wanted to know about myself was - how would I choose to squander just a bit of it???? The purely pleasurable purchases is what I was seeking to discover about myself. I didn't count the beach house or anything like that because they are assets and really investments.

For me it would be the perfect purse - all of them. And the perfect pair of shoes to match the purses. And then they would all need a good home - so I would build them a kick ass place to hang out until it was their time to go out. And I would even put in a great chair so I can just sit in there and visit with them.

So - what you purely pleasurable purchases for yourself be???

1 comments:

maryk said...

see... i'd buy a bunch of birkenstocks. and MAYBE get comcast back, with HBO. maybe. they don't deserve the $$, though.
First off, there'd be skiing. Lots of skiing. A quick spring trip to colorado/WY, then up to Canada/whistler, then in a couple months, off to somewhere southern hemisphere. trips. TRIPS. and i bring my friends on these trips, too, now. THEN, i'd get my hair done right. And a hybrid car.