Sunday, March 4, 2007

Delectable Indeed!

Wednesday for lunch I had the pleasure of returning to Muss & Turner's for my second AMAZING meal. I am going to go ahead and tell you on the enjoyable scale - 5 barks plus a wagging tale. AMAZING I tell you.

My most recent meal involved 1/2 a Ruben sandwich and cup of the day's soup which was white bean & vegetable. The corn beef is incredible - the best I have found in this City. I am not a girl who usually eats the pickle offered with her sandwich but at M&T - I LOVE the pickle. You have a choice of 4 pickle flavors. My favorite is the "new cucumber". In fairness to the other pickles - I have not tried them. My friend & I split a sandwich and they gave us each our own pickle - not a quarter or a half - but a whole pickle each. Their sandwiches are a plentiful; take some one you like and share.

The desserts - OMGosh. Again - out of this world and tough to make a decision. Even if you are stuffed when you leave, at least take a cookie home. You will thank me later. I promise.

One day soon - I am going to go back and try the Chocolate Elvis.

4 comments:

maryk said...

never heard of it.

maryk said...

p.s.
kudos for this:
The BURGER (H) – Kamado grilled grass fed beef burger with roasted poblano, melted Grafton cheddar, red onion and house made cilantro mayo on a challah bun. Reg. 10.93 (The beef is organically raised in North Georg

grass-fed. this is the right thing.

odd that all of their meats aren't organic, though?
and good veggie selections.

heighlo. said...

that burger was my first meal there....AMAZINGly delicious. we will road trip up there and have a marketing meeting of some sorts!

maryk said...

yes!