Sunday, January 20, 2008

Green for the Green, No. 2

I found this site - Catalog Choice. It allows you to opt out of receiving magazines. The service is free and the best part is that you can opt back in on the magazines at any time. You pick which magazines you want and which ones you don't want so you don't have to give them all up! But it is one less thing to recycle! And for me, I feel the need to look through them before I toss them regardless if I need anything in the mag or not.

Update on the bio bags. Go here for a refresher or info on ordering. The trash bags work pretty well though you can't over stuff them like I have done trash bags in the past. And they don't take a lot of weight. Getting rid of the heavy and numerous catalogs should help with the weight though. I still put a lot of things in the bags that probably don't break down - like cans from the cat food but we are working on that one.

1 comments:

stacey said...

hi purty lady! your blog is so choice.

if you go ahead and have a rib removed from each foot, you may have the pick of my shoe stash.

i think my last day at work will be thursday. keep an eye out for a pic of me in the fabulous red suit!

we will SO hang out soon. i have a weird fantasy about getting drunk while watching oprah.