Friday, February 1, 2008

And it Feels So Nice

If I had any skill at uploading songs to this here blog - you would be hearing Peaches & Herbs singing "Reunited" their 1979 hit. Stacey can correct me if my late 70's early 80's music facts are off - because she will know and is probably RIGHT now signing Reunited with great lyric accuracy with the perfect pair of shoes on for the song fest. But I KNOW it was Peaches & Herbs' hit even if I am of on the year.

I tangent. What a surprise. In the past 2 weeks - I have been found by several friends from college & high school. 2 found me via facebook (website social network for the parents) and the other kept seeing my name on real estate project in Atlanta and shot me an email. It turns out that Jennifer & I live just a few miles from each other. She moved to Atlanta about 1.5 years ago. Hopefull we will get together for coffee soon. The other two folk found me on facebook via mutual friends. They both live up north - DC and upstate NY. Just in case they are on here - Hi - CeCi & Becky!

Reunited. And it Feels so nice.

0 comments: