Friday, February 29, 2008

In the Raw

If I had made a proclamation to the world in the form of new year's resolutions - I would have included: taking more photos, learning more about my camera and how to take better shots - especially with lighting, & learning to use photoshop. The first thing I learned on this quest was the limitations of the flash on the camera and I now have a better flash. I have also begun shooting in the raw. The images are in the raw. Not me. The was a tip from the fabulous Stacey who is a very talented shooter and kind enough to let me steal information from her brain.



Here is one of my first shots shooting in the raw. I didn't get to use the new flash in this shot - though mother nature took care of me. And the only photoshopping I did to the shot was cropping. This is the view from a new project of town homes I am selling. Really cool views. I took this on Tuesday after that freakish storm we had in the am and before the second wave of storms hit.

0 comments: