Thursday, December 13, 2007

Its the end of th World

I am not having a good time. I am not at all happy about this unusually hot weather. I am not enjoying it. It is December and I want it to be cold. I want to wear my sweaters. I would even like to have one glimmer in my head that we MIGHT get snow. Right now - there are no glimmers in my head connected to snow. My friend Mary calls it the end of the world weather. And that is how it feels. One day it is 30 degrees and then the next day it is 72 degrees. And I swear one day it was 75 degrees and the sky was covered in an ominous gray sky that was dark with this bright light behind it trying to push past the ugly clouds out of the way. The kind of sky that tells you snow is coming or some bad ass thunder storm at the very least. But we had no snow. No storm. Not even a drop of rain.

I want cold. And I want it NOW.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great biking weather. I love global warming!

maryk said...

I'm cold!

Unknown said...

I think you're going to have to take this up with the Heat Miser.