Saturday, December 29, 2007

Dog Spot - No. 1



being a dog isn't easy. i spend a lot of my time napping so that i am ready at any moment to do what i do - walk, eat, chase, bark, nap, eat, chase, bark. i am excellent and protecting my bones from Newman and making sure everyone knows when the neighbor's drive up and when Ray, the mail man, is 100' from our door. HE'S ON HIS WAY. HE'S ON HIS WAY.

i am a people dog. i live for people. i live to have people come over.

christmas was nice. except for the vacuum. but my true day of bliss was the 26th. SHE invited people over for brunch. from my perspective - food and people are about the best the world has to offer. and people dropping food is pure bliss and i was certain i would get some petting and some snacks. i wasn't let down at all!
here is me with stacy. poor thing had bacon on her face. here let me help.
here i am with my people...

special thanks to tiff - for snapping these shots...and rubbing my ears. i LOVE that i tell you. LOVE it!

1 comments:

stacey said...

now dagny, i know you can't tell from that photo, but i luvs your face-lickins. that expression was all for show. we humans are weird that-a-way.