Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Feed Only When you are hungry

I know many people have subscribed to feeds on their favorite blogs to notify them when a new post has hit the blog. I tried it a while back. I didn't enjoy it. I hated it. Inevitably I would get an email telling me there was a new post and I would be too swamped to read it or rather read it and ENJOY it. I felt enormous pressure to go and read it as soon as I saw it in my box and then cranky if I didn't have time to read it and really savor it.

So I removed the feeds. I prefer the old fashioned way. I sit with my am coffee or my afternoon tea and visit each of my blog sites which are loaded into my Favorites list. When I find a new post, it is like a present I didn't expect but had hoped would be there. OH, JOY. OH, RAPTURE.

0 comments: