Sunday, September 9, 2007

Mother Fuckers

Yup - that seems like a pretty harsh title. But frankly I don't have anything else to say except mother fucker(s). I came home this afternoon to find my house had been broken into - broad daylight and neighbors home. My laptop is gone. And about $250 in coins. It will be interesting to see what else is amiss.

The only thing I have to say is Mother Fucker.

(yes - i did call the police. and my neighbors helped with some red wine and comfort. Dagny was a little freaked out but seems fine to have the drama done with. I have been changing passwords as precaution and also putting my cards on alert. Tomorrow I will change the locks b/c it makes ME feel better.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Leigh,
I'm so sorry! I know what an invasion that feels like. Wendy had her debit/credit cards and Driver's license stolen about two weeks ago and it's a frustrating pain.

Yes, take all precautions...and just be grateful Dagny is safe, and you were out when it happened.

That sucks. Mother Fucker indeed.

love,
T-ho

heighlo. said...

thanks for the thoughts. You probably did this with Wendy's stuff - but you can call the credit bureaus and they can put controls on your accounts so that no one can open anything unless they talk to you. You might want to include yourself as well. Trans union is 1-800-680-7289. If you call one bureau they call the others!

maryk said...

hey, thanks 4 the heads up on that. i just called them, cuz i still have my card, but someone charged two $3000+ charges on my ccard recently. i think i told you that, though. but i just put the fraud alert on there.