Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Last Lecture

My good friend, Bill, turned me onto this lecture in his blog, Real Buried Treasure. Bill always has interesting and funny things on his blog - a different perspective from me which I find enjoyable.

I sat down half watching the lecture. I was quickly drawn into listening to Randy Pausch's Last Lecture. It is part of a series of lectures from Carnegie Mellon University. Randy's lecture is particularly poignant because he has terminal cancer and what is probably a few months of good health left due to the return of aggressive pancreatic cancer. It is really beautiful and worth the watch. He focuses on living out your childhood dreams. So grab a cup of coffee and watch!

In the event you don't have the right programs to watch the above link, most of the lecture is on You Tube.

0 comments: