Thursday, April 5, 2007

Yummy in my Tummy


On Monday, I made my first trip to Belly General Store. I had never been there which is sad because I live very close to the Belly. But thanks to MaryK. for educating me on the place that has olive oil bagels and CUPCAKES!

I had a sesame seed bagel which are my favorite. I added bacon and eggs to the bagel. The bagel was out of this world delicious. Like no other bagel I have ever experienced. I also enjoyed a good cup of coffee. I just enjoyed mine straight up - black. They have lots of other good choices in the coffee arena so they can totally whip you up a latte or whatever you desire. I am thinking of the Rosemary bagel - RIGHT now. Wondering if I could talk the dog into driving down there to pick one up for me.

There is a lot of other great stuff in there too - like Meyer's Cleaning products and good chocolate. They also have a great section of nostalgic candy like Sugar Daddy's. There are pastas and cheeses and things like that too. An amazing array of sandwiches are offered too. Me - I am excited about the bagels and a place that makes cupcakes AND you can get a cupcake card - and your 13th cupcake is free. I am glad cupcakes are back.

0 comments: