Friday, April 6, 2007

Hot Posse Breakfast


Met some of the hot posse this am for a impromptu breakfast. We were at Highland Bakery on Highland Ave in Ponce Highlands. They have the best carrot cake of any place I know of in the city. Today's HP was Mel, Mitchell, jlu and me. I took some pics and here they are. Somehow I left without shots of Mitchell's beautiful face - but I did get a good one of her food. I love these ladies.




We were moved from one table to another...they incentivized our move with a cinnamon bun. We would have moved without a bribe but certainly happy to oblige with the demolition of the bun. Before I could pull out my camera, we dug into treat so there is only an after shot. YUMMY.





We all ordered versions of the breakfast sandwich. The bread on the left - rosemary garlic wheat (YUMMY!).

The other one is Mitchell's jalepeno foccacio which looked yummy.







This is just some silliness.....

0 comments: