Saturday, June 21, 2008

Watching

What I see every morning is this picture:



My favorite is when gus and dagny sit there - side by side. Maybe I will catch that one day but it took me a week to get this one! Gus was 15 weeks last Thursday and was 34.6 lbs! I am crazy about him. He is learning to be a great dog but still has fabulous moments of goofiness reminding me how much of a puppy he still is. While at the vet for his last puppy shot last week, the vet was examining him and all of a sudden - he began feverishly chasing his tail. And then stopped like nothing had happened.

It fills my heart to see him and Dagny together and watch them interact with a language I don't understand. I didn't expect Dagny would actually LIKE him. And she does and it makes me adore her all the more.

2 comments:

maryk said...

i'm having withdrawals~~~

Katrina said...

What a cute picture! I can't believe how big Gus is!