Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Catchup

I am so behind in posting of late that I am trying to catch up a bit.

Right now I have a moment where I am still awake, not working, I can tap into my neighbor's wireless connection and Gus is snoozing at my feet. This is unusual. Well a few things are not unusual - like me using my neighbor's wireless connection b/c I can't figure out how to get my new router working properly. I do this when I can get a signal.

But Gus sleeping at my feet hasn't happened in weeks - since he was an itty bitty baby. He is usually so bratty when he is tired he just starts chewing and getting into trouble and only can sleep in the crate. Today he is exhausted from his adventures - going to the dog store to get a bath (just for the experience of it), learning to walk on a leash outside, and of course, eating sticks. He is very good at the last thing. I am glad he is figuring out how to sleep while things are going on in the house. I adore having him sleeping at my feet!

0 comments: