Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Four Squared

Yes - I am completely crazy. I have my four square - 2 dogs. 2 cats. 2 girls. 2 boys.

Dags is really doing remarkably well. I am indebted to MaryK for coming over the past 2 nights to play with Gus and give Dagny some love and attention. Dagny is so in love with her that she will come see Mary even with the Gus in the room. Dagny is totally giving me the cold shoulder and HOW COULD YOU? looks. And the pup is so attached to me that I am sure it does put Dags off some. But she is getting better with me and the pup.

Gus is a goofy puppy. Probably going to be big with his paw and body size. His eyes are kind of gray with a blue tint - the pictures make them look blue. Will be interesting to see where they settle out.

He is amazingly well behaved. It will change as he still such a baby but we had our first house accident and frankly it was my fault for not immediately taking him out after his nap.



Happy Birthday to me!

1 comments:

maryk said...

well let me tell you that was some kind of chore, coming over to play with the animals.

dagny did amazingly well for the first couple days with an invader, i'm sure she'll be great.