Monday, June 25, 2007

Back on the Couch

When the nice guy came to fix my laptop it wouldn't fix. It seems multiple things were wrong. So he chatted with Dell and they sent him a ton of stuff to replace in the 'puter. I gave the laptop to the nice guy and he returned it today. It works. I am back on the couch with my laptop and I like this function of having the laptop. A lap and something on top of it. I am optimistic that these new repairs will take. The next option is a whole new computer. But i like surfing the net on my couch. I read far more of the blogs and bulletins out there. And Newman likes the laptop too. It puts me on the couch. Newman territory. He is curled up next to me holding his head so that when I type his head gets rubbed. Of course when the laptop wasn't here on my lap, Newman was. Maybe he has been sabotaging the computer.

I will be glad when this month is done. It has been a long long one.

1 comments:

maryk said...

Fingers are crossed!

it's a stressful thing when computers go down. what did we stress about before computers?